Tuesday 7 July 2015

Bicester village ......

Hey All,

Today I am writing about my experiences at Bicester Village Designer shopping outlet on several occasions .
While beautifully kept , layout in shops exquisitely positioned, while mannequins posed invitingly beckoning you in to set your eyes upon very expensive garments , handbags , accessories and footwear,  behind the beauty and expensive look of each individual store there seem to be two types of staff members.
1) Down to earth polite staff members or 2) The type of staff that make me cross!

The first members of staff I would go back and buy from , the second members of staff I would not even if I won the lottery !

These tend to be in the following shops .... Dior , Gucci, Versace there were more but these are the ones we went into and felt SO uncomfortable as you can see the staff looking at you as if to say you can't afford anything in here how dare you come in ! And the bouncers ready to hot foot it after you as if you are about to steel things ...
I feel myself thinking "alright love you are only a shop worker I bet you can't afford anything in here either"!!!!
It's kind of a pretty woman situation , it would be lovely to win the lottery to go in and say those exact words that she says in the film ! Lol

While I don't loose sleep on this experience, I thought I would blog about it as its funny how some of the other shops there just as big and expensive are friendly to their customers ...some being  Prada , Carolina Herrera , Ugg , Ted Baker , Katie Spade , etc etc

While being put off by some others make it an enjoyable experience.. So my advice to you all ....
Go and try on as many outfits as possible in the rude places making them run about after you then say actually I have decided they aren't for me ....LOL

So to my review score .... I would give Bicester Village Designer Shopping Outlet
7/10
Enjoyable but more fun for the rich :)

Hope that helps
Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment